Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Summer Days

One of these days I'm going to figure out how to do everything in the right order. Now I've got the beginning of this post at the end of the pictures... It's late... I'm pregnant.. Are those enough excuses? Okay so I guess I'll just delete the bottom and tell you here that I'm posting some pics of Evie having fun this summer.
Here she is playing with bubbles at Nee Nee's
Yee-haw!
Look at those legs! I think she takes after Daddy in many ways. She'll be taller than me someday...

2 comments:

Lynne' said...

VERY cute.. I'm seeing some good scrapbooking with those pictures. I saw some bubble stickers that would be awesome with that!

jeremy and lenore diviney said...

well of course I'm not one to say but. . .she's the most adorable niece ever!!!!!!