Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Seedlings!


The girls are still sick and Sunday I just had to get out of the house!!!! Daniel watched the girls while I went to my favorite local hang-out the Shanty. While I was out I remembered that Daniel had mentioned wanting to start some peppers soon. (He loves hot pepper but I never buy them)
I went to Ace hardware and picked up some seeds and seedling trays that were on sale for springtime. Hooray for springtime!







Heres Ev looking at her tomato seeds (I got her some tomatoes since none of us like them and I never buy those either. :)









Daniel really enjoyed showing her how to push the seeds in Ev's comment was surprisingly girlie "Oh! my fingernails are all dirty!"












Time to water! Now to wait patiently-NOT Evelyn's forte! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jeremy and lenore diviney said...

ha ha. she's going to turn into a girl on daniel if he's not careful. more yardwork! =) nice color on her by the way. loved it on the trinster too.