Friday, January 02, 2009

The blogging labrador

Hello All! This is Lucy your schemeing, bloggin, dog of the Pacific Northwest. Whew! What a winter!
It's only just January and already I'm forced to move my blogging activities from my kennel (which I blew out chasing the new neighbor cat that snuck into the garage) into my house outside where I am currently barely able to reside because of the snow almost blocking the doorway.
I think I may just form this snow tunnel into an igloo for temporary residence until I get into my new house in Oldtown.
Daniel, my owner, seems to think I'll be spending much time in thier new home. Natalie, my other owner, is not so sure. I will do my best to worm my way into her good graces between now and the move in a week or two. Wish me luck or I may have to make the great escape now!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: