Saturday, January 10, 2009

There was a little girl, who had a little curl


Here are some pics of Sophie's first bath in the tub! She wasn't too sure at first but she calmed down pretty quickly and enjoyed the rest of her time in the warm water.

So, I'd told mom how curly her hair got when its wet so when she was over yesterday, I got Sophie's hair wet so she could see. She was so surprised! Her hiar is totally stick straight when its dry but its super curly when wet! Mom said she's never seen a baby with such different hair depending on it's dampness. :) I took some pictures in an attempt to share the adorableness with all of you. Of course, I wish it would stay curly all the time but no luck there. I think she'll have my stick straight hair just like her big sister.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jeremy and lenore diviney said...

that's definately some curly hair. pretty sweet. . .might have to come visit you. (wish)